#1 Trusted Roof Inspection In Salinas
When you need to know what your roof is made of, who inspected it last, and what the cost of repair would be, trust a professional roof inspection in your area. Tectum Salinas offers the highest quality roof inspections by licensed professionals and provides the financial information needed by homeowners in order to make intelligent decisions on how best to proceed.
#1 Trusted Roof Inspection Near Me | Why you need one
Trust the Experts for all your roofing needs as we service the Salinas Community and other neighboring towns and cities.
For decades, a well-built roof will endure. But sooner or later, all roofs age beyond their usefulness. This is why roof inspections are a significant component of the repair and maintenance of the roof.
A roof inspection is also often a routine component of every property transaction. Another reason for a roof inspection is to examine the condition of the roof after the guarantee expires or soon after severe weather has gone through your region.
We are proud to be one of those trustworthy companies that provide actual market value towards repairing their roofs.
Tectum Salinas Roofing performs careful roof inspections and certifications to ensure that the integrity of the roof is either intact or minor issues are identified in good time to prevent worse difficulties down the road.
Our assessment in your home in Salinas examines each element of the roof and identifies any areas that need to be repaired or replaced. When you sell your house, this provides the buyer with evidence that the condition of your roof is sound. If you use a roof inspection to protect against expensive future roof repair costs in your home, it may prolong the life of your roof and save your family a great deal of money in the long term.
Tectum Salinas Roofing #1 Trusted Roof Inspection In Salinas makes it easy for people in the area to find out. We offer a free, no obligation Inspection Report when you schedule your service with us. And because we’re such big deal, we can even handle follow-up inspections too!
Tectum Salinas Roofing #1 Trusted Roof Inspection In Salinas can see leaks, missing shingles, and damaged flashing. We can also see if there is damage from moisture buildup or mold growth. We check the roof for age by looking at the materials used to make it. We measure the square footage to get an accurate number of how much roof you have.
Schedule a Hassle Free Roof Inspection TODAY!
Tectum Salinas Roofing IS A COMMUNITY ORIENTED BUSINESS
We Cover All Aspects Of A Quality Roof Inspection in Salinas
Tectum Salinas Roofing is a community building company with over 30 years of service excellence. For decades, homeowners in the Salinas region and neighboring towns have trusted us to conduct comprehensive, expert roof inspections, which cover every aspect.
What Tectum Salinas Roofing checks when we do Roof Inspection for your home:
- Missing or broken shingling.
- Curling or buckling.
- If your shingles’ surface granules with tile roofs are worn, we will inspect for any damaged or missing tiles.
- We examine for damage or wear the flashing (that thin strip of copper or stainless steel fitted to prevent water from spraying along roof seams).
- We inspect for underlay or sheathing fractures in the roof, which may enable water to seep through.
- For cracks in the caulking or missing caulk, we inspect.
- Check for decaying or tearing around the pipes in rubber boots.
- We search for timber which may decay or shrink.
- Check for any cracking or missing capping on chimneys.
- The condition of the gutters of your houses.
Quality Roof Inspection Everywhere In Salinas
Roof inspections are the essential first step whether you’re having a roof inspection done after severe weather like hail damage, severe wind, and ice storms, or when you’re preparing to sell your home.
What does a roof inspection involve?
What type of roof does it have? Is it a flat roof, sloped roof, peaked roof, or valley-gable roof?
- Where is the attic (or ceiling) and the attic vents located on the roof?
- What is state of repair of the shingles on the underside of the rooftop decking as well as its flashing?
- Why was a roof inspection performed? How old is it? Was there any hail damage, termite damage, or other adverse weather quality conditions that prompted this inspection?
- What type of roof system are there on the rooftop? How many seams are there? What type of roofing materials are used (metal, asphalt, foam, etc.) and what is the quality of the material in question?
- What is the state of repair and condition of the flashing system where the shingles meet and are siding on a pitched (sloped) rooftop decking panel?
- Are there any holes where the water is able to seep through the shingles?
- What are the conditions of the insulation? Are there holes or missing insulation? Is it in good condition?
- What type of repair was performed on the roof structure (gutters, downspouts, soffits, facia boards, etc.) and walls (eaves)?
- Have any repairs been made in the past resulting from fire and smoke damage to roofs throughout Salinas?
Roof Inspection Checklist
Here is the list of things we do to inspect your roof:
· We look at the roof, if there are any signs of mold or rot, we will give you a written report.
· We take pictures of the flat roof.
· We take pictures of the gable ends and chimneys.
· We measure the square footage, this includes: the size of all gables, vents and soffits.(This enables us to calculate how much it to be fixed.)
· We check for shingles that are damaged (or missing) and make sure they have proper flashings.
· We’ll also check for dangerous leads or loose nails that can cause additional damage.
How do you perform a roof inspection?
Tectum Salinas Roofing roofing inspection services are performed by experts, trained and certified. Our examination is conducted thoroughly and according to the California Building Code, with safety in mind.
Our skilled professionals are experienced in many different scenarios and have the necessary knowledge and education that allows them to identify all issues quickly, accurately and thoroughly.
Our team is able to perform a complete roof inspection within two hours for most roof types.
What is the average cost of roof inspection in Salinas CA?
The average cost of roof inspection for your home in Salinas CA is $200, and can range from $150 to $500. This estimate is based on a roof area of 3,500 square feet, a cost of $2.5 per square foot and the fact that cleaning is not required.
In addition to the inspection itself, factors such as the size of your home (in square feet), the number of stories in your house, accessibility to your roof, whether or not cleaning is needed, and any additional features or issues in need of repair will all contribute to the final cost.
Here at Tectum Salinas Roofing we know how important it is to have proper maintenance services for your home.
Our Roof Repair Services
24/7 Emergency Roof Repair in Salinas CA
The Emergency Roof Repair by Tectum Salinas Roofing page offers useful information about roof repairs. It includes how to avoid preventing a potential problem like leaks occurring in the first place. Leak Repair, Roof Replacement Cost, Instant Quotes, and more.
We also offer a 24/7 Hotline for your Roof Repair needs, so be sure to check us out!
Roof Cleaning Salinas CA
So you have a roof that needs cleaning, but where do you start? Well, you can’t just stop with water alone. Washing your roof is the first step in making it presentable and safe for your family. That’s why we recommend having a professional company take care of the job for you.
We have been providing services in Monterey Bay for over three decades and offer the best roof cleaning service around!
Tips & News
Roofing Education & Articles
Perhaps you’re going around the workplace grabbing a cup of coffee one day when something suddenly falls on your shoulder. It poured this morning but has since ceased. This is the point at which you notice the ceiling is leaking. You may be wondering, “What do I do if my business roof is leaking?” but
You’re in the market for a shiny new metal roof, and you’re having trouble making up your mind. Lots of websites and companies are pushing their products at you, but which one is best? It’s hard to know what to trust! That’s why we’ve put together a list of things to keep in mind before
You’ve just been informed that your roof has a leak and needs to be replaced in your home in Salinas. But what does this mean? And how long will it take to get it repaired, or replaced? In this post, I’ll try to answer these questions about the price of a roof replacement, as well